- If you mount new bindings on old skis, use these plastic hole plugs to fill old binding screw holes you won't be reusing
- They will help keep out water that can otherwise freeze, expand and possibly create structural damage.
- Just squirt in a dab of binding or similar waterproof glue, and tap one of these plugs in the empty hole.
- When the glue dries, trim off any protruding plug material with a chisel or razor blade and.
- Available in a multitude of colors.
- Sold in bags of 20 plugs
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed