Alpine binding screws have a unique thread pitch and thread count compared to screws found in hardware stores. You will need to take an accurate measurement of your existing screws if looking for a replacement.
- If you are seeking longer or shorter screws than you currently have make sure the length you order will penetrate the ski deep enough for good retention.
- Determine if the ski manufacturer recommends tapping the topsheet (this is generally the case if there is metal in the topsheet).
- All screws are measured from the top of the head to the tip with the exception of the 5.5 x 28mm which is measured bottom of the head to tip.
- The 28mm is a Pan Head
- Screw head diameters are 9.7mm for flatheads and 10mm for the panhead.
- All screws install with a #3 Pozibit Driver.
- Sold each.
- Measuring existing screw length is best done with a caliper.
- Use the proper diameter and length ski mounting drill bit for your ski.
- Prior to mounting the binding place the mounting screws in the binding and set the binding next to the ski to make sure the screws will go deep enough or that they won't go too deep.
- Tap ski topsheet if recommended.
- Use a binding glue when installing screws to reduce vibration and seal against moisture.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great to find these
I had to order a few different sizes in order to install a nonstandard binding on a nonstandard ski. Worked great!
21.8 mm screws
I use these to affix my lathe face plate to a bowl blank that I am turning. These grip like hell and are perfect length. No stripping on head.
Great source for replacement screws, reasonable cost. Used 11.5 to replace lost marker screws. Has same pozi drive.
The 18mm length is just right for Dynafit bindings with 4.5 mm shims. They have the star drive head, just like the original.