Ski & Snowboard
Ski & Snowboard
Please note, all RP360 Repair Guns are fully tested prior to leaving the factory, they will have P-Tex residue on the tip when unboxed.
The RP360 is an excellent shop-quality repair gun capable of producing extremely high quality results. Light pressure on the tip lays down a thin layer of p-tex that quickly fills gouges and is a breeze to remove. It will fill large gouges with ease and does a great job on lighter damage as well. The gun creates an exceptional bond due to a special tip that contains its own heating element, separate from the element within the body. We highly recommend the RP360 if you can swing the cost!
- Its advantages are speed, convenience and superior repair strength.
- The RP360 uses 11mm P-Tex sticks creating repairs superior to those of drip-repair candles, both in durability and longevity.
- The pistol comes to a working temperature of 530°F in approximately 5 min.
- The reach-adjustable trigger is very light so it takes very little pressure to extrude an adequate amount of material.
- Includes a magnetic bench stand that holds the pistol upright while not in use, if you don't have a metal bench top, no problem, a metal plate is included.
- Nice long power cord.
- 120 volts for use in North America and Canada only, use outside of these countries voids all warranties.
- Please note, all RP360 Repair Guns are fully tested prior to leaving the factory, they will have P-Tex residue on the tip when unboxed.
- RP360 repair gun.
- Magnetic stand.
- Metal plate (for those without a metal bench top).
- 3 sticks black P-tex.
- 3 sticks clear P-tex.
- It is recommended that the user works away from themselves, using the arrow on the front of the tip to guide the tool along the repair.
- The front of the head (where the arrow is) should remain approximately 1-2mm above the base, the rear should float lightly on the extruded material.
- This helps to spread the base material to the adjacent base.
- Most gouges are filled in just one pass.
- It is important to keep the head moving at all times, a stationary head can damage the base.
- Allow the repair to cool, then use a surform followed by a steel scraper to reduce and smooth the repair.
- Be sure to work with a sharp metal scraper, use a scraper burnisher, you will not regret it!
- Be sure to work in a well ventilated space and/or use a respirator when P-Texing.