A steel scraper cuts most effectively if you impart a sharp and uniform cutting lip (micro-burr) along the edge. This burnisher tool does that job better and more safely than any other we've used. It features a protective wooden grip with an angled steel burnishing rod that helps guarantee your scraper gets the sharpest and most uniform cutting edge possible. For steel scrapers only. Scraper not included.
- No bench vise needed with this tool.
- Includes printed instructions.
- See how to use video below.
- Handle measures 6" (150mm) long.
- Made by hand in the Colorado.
- Steel Scraper is not included.