- A steel scraper cuts most effectively if you impart a sharp and uniform cutting lip (micro-burr) along the edge.
- This burnisher tool does that job better and more safely than any other we've used.
- It features a protective wooden grip with an angled steel burnishing rod that helps guarantee your scraper gets the sharpest and most uniform cutting edge possible.
- For steel scrapers only.
- No bench vise needed with this tool.
- Includes printed instructions.
- See how to use video below.
- Made by hand in the USA.
- Steel Scraper is not included.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This tool does two very good things: It will give your scraper a uniform and precise burr, and it will save you from lacerating your fingers in the process. Clever concept; beautiful execution.
Tool puts the burred edge on your steel scraper which you really need in order to scrape and flatten P-tex bas repair. Eliminates the chatter as you scrape leaving a smooth finish.
keeps your scraper edges crisp and sharp very easy to use.
Excellent quality tool to have. There are many type of burnisher, but so far, by far, it's the best one pre-setup for the ease of usage, and create a perfect burr to get all my needs covered. I love the angle of the metallic steel, which conforms to the wrist (left or right handed), for efficient delivery of pressure each and every time.
This burnisher simplifies the process of putting an edge on a cabinet scraper. It is quick and easy. Once sharpened, my scraper performed flawlessly shaving a super thin layer of P-tex with each pass. A super scraper sharpener!
I bought this tool last year and finally used it 6 months later, what an eye opener. There are two worlds out there, the one with a regular steel scraper and then there is the properly burnished steel scraper’ which is one of the finest ski and wood tools I have ever used. The burnish or cutting lip created by this tool does an amazing job on P-Tex. A burnished steel scraper is like having a micro-plainer in your hand which allows you to feel and adjust the depth of the cut. You simply cannot properly finish off a P-Tex repair with a surform or square edged steel scraper. There is nothing else like a steel scraper created by this tool; it works really well on hardwood too.