Scraper does not have a hole for hanging.
- High quality spring steel scraper.
- Steel scrapers are used in traditional woodworking to impart a smooth finish on cabinets and tables, they work equally well for smoothing out P-Tex on skis and snowboards.
- Use these steel scrapers to remove excess P-Tex repair material, excess P-Tex hairs after grinding, or to flatten base-high areas on your bases.
- Still other folks use 'em as pressure plates when clamping delaminated skis.
- For best results get/use a scraper burnisher to retain a sharp cutting edge, this is really crucial, if you love good tools you will appreciate a properly burnished scraper!
- Measures 2 1/2" x 4 7/8" (62mm x 125mm).
- Sold each
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great little tool to have in your arsenal, either at home, or in the field. The close to 5" is perfect to have proper grips and pressure application on both sides, with enough rigidity, yet flexibility, for the job. The sharpness is incredible, allowing the removal of the p-tex to be efficiently, either in a wide or focused removal. Paired up with the SB-1 Steel Scraper Burnisher, the sharpness of the tool remained optimal, allow each and every maintenance job to be quick and painless. Perfect tool for on-the-go and in-the-field with the family of hardcore boarders.