- For use with SkiMender RP105 or RP360 repair pistols, or similar repair guns.
- These sticks must be used with a repair pistol, they are not p-tex drip candles.
- Made of 100% pure hi-density polyethylene for durable, long lasting repairs.
- Much more durable and abrasion-resistant than drip repair candles.
- Price listed is for each.
- Sticks measure 6" x 7/16" (160 x 11mm)
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
When used with the RP360 you don't get any 'burn' residue as from regular candle sticks.
I Like it!
Used with skimender 105 these sticks make appication and filling fast. However have learned that the RP105 does not heat ski base enough to vulcanize repair. Thus I iron over the repair with a small iron made for this purpose, purchased many years ago from Tognar. then after allowing repair to cool, use a Ski Visions planer.
Really like the durability of these repairs. Much better than drip. Love the repair pistol too. Lay a nice layer of molten ptex to fill in low areas then I just scrape repairs down with the Ski Visions base flatener with metal cutter. Not the recommended way but it works well for me. Need to work on my skis after most days of skiing in AZ so quick fix is nice.
Sorry, but these were ineffective. Tried several times, but it would not just stick to the base. It peeled out as soon as I tried to scrape.
product was good. did the job it was meant to.
Repair Sticks for Base Repair Pistols 11mm ARE EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED AND I GOT THEM FROM TOGNAR IN TIME AND IN GOOD CONDITSHION. THANKS FOR THAT TO TOGNAR