- High quality Bahco steel scraper made of Swedish steel.
- Bahco scrapers have tremendous longevity and retain an excellent burr.
- Widely used in traditional woodworking to impart a smooth finish on cabinets and tables, they work equally well for smoothing out P-Tex on skis and snowboards.
- Use these steel scrapers to remove excess P-Tex repair material, excess P-Tex hairs after grinding, or to flatten base-high areas on your bases.
- Still other folks use 'em as pressure plates when clamping delaminated skis.
- For best results get/use a scraper burnisher to retain a sharp cutting edge, this is really crucial, if you love good tools you will appreciate a properly burnished scraper!
- Includes a plastic storage sleeve.
- Measures 2 1/2" x 5 7/8" (62mm x 150mm).
- Sold each
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
WAY too sharp, cut my hands up and carved up my ski. Needs to be dulled down a lot
This tool is great for p-tex repair use after I
knock high stuff down with curved scraper.