- A horsehair brush follows the stiff nylon brush to further polish bases.
- Can be used after brass or bronze brushes when brushing out very hard waxes (green/blue).
- Final brushing for most waxes, for 100% fluoro overlays use blue nylon.
- Removing excess wax from the structure of a ski or snowboard base after scraping is essential for optimum glide.
- Hand brushes are the way folks have been doing it since the olden days.
- All our brushes have hardwood handles and quality bristles, designed to last many seasons.
- Bristles are 12mm long on all brushes.
- All brush handles measure 3" x 4 5/8" (75mm x 120mm).