- Super-soft nylon bristles make this an ideal final polishing brush.
- Use as the last brush in the sequence to bring bases to a high luster.
- Essential for brushing fluoro overlays, the soft bristles polish but don't remove the expensive wax.
- Removing excess wax from the structure of a ski or snowboard base after scraping is essential for optimum glide.
- Hand brushes are the way folks have been doing it since the olden days.
- All our brushes have hardwood handles and quality bristles, designed to last many seasons.
- Bristles are 12mm long on all brushes.
- All brush handles measure 3" x 4 5/8" (75mm x 120mm).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Yeah they work great. They are also fine furniture so I leave 'em out to impress people. "Where'd ya get the ARTISAN brushes??" coo my exceptionally trending associates. "Like, What's the PRICE POINT???" Dare I tell 'em that these wonderful brushes cost less than their cup o' cult coffee and chocolate scone???? You'll love these brushes because quality knows quality.