Tognar Pro Oval Brass Hand Brush .
- APG BO722
PRO OVAL BRASS BRUSH
- The fine brass bristles on these brushes remove cold hard waxes from fine base structures.
- Brass brushes help keep the base surface fresh and free of oxidized scale.
- They also help raise loose P-tex hairs so they can be cut away with Scotch-Brite pad or a steel scraper.
- Do not use for fluorocarbon overlays (powders and blocks)because it can scour them away.
- In fresh cold snow this brush can expose irregularities in the structure that catch sharp new snow crystals and create drag, so follow it's use with a horsehair brush, or Scotch-Brite Pad.
- These oval brushes are larger than the rectangular models and are good choices for wider skis and snowboards.
- They include hand straps for better grip and power.
- Significantly reduce your brush-out time!