- This is a good all-around brush that removes all but the hardest waxes.
- Use as the first brush after scraping wax (unless wax is really hard, blue or green, then use brass first, nylon second).
- Follow with horsehair or non-abrasive pad for highly polished bases.
- These oval brushes are larger than the rectangular models and are good choices for wider skis and snowboards.
- They include hand straps for better grip and power.
- Significantly reduce your brush-out time!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I wish I'd had one of these years ago. Works much faster and better on a snowboard than the other, smaller nylon brushes I've used before. For snowboard use, it would be nice if the hand strap could be aligned across the long dimension, not the short one, so the brush could be used with the long dimension across the board and the hand inside the strap.