- High quality plexi wax scraper for removing excess wax prior to brushing.
- One edge is notched for easier removal of wax along steel edges.
- We've worked with lots of plastic scrapers before, but few match these in hardness and quality.
- They are precision cut and all four edges are planed smooth, square and straight to efficiently scrape excess wax from ski and snowboard bases.
- They are sharp, durable and can be resharpened with any of our scraper sharpeners.
- We recommend using plexi scrapers rather than steel scrapers to remove wax, steel scrapers can take off more than just wax!
- The ski scraper measures 6" x 2 3/8" and is 5mm thick.
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Its a scraper and works great. It scrapes. Thus the name of the product, "Scraper." Would give 5 stars but the edge notch is a bit small. WE DEMAND BIGGER NOTCHES!! I feel a major protest brewing on the mountains and in the ski workshops of the world..... If there were a way to give 4.75 stars I would. But "El Hombre" limits me to whole-unit stars. So four stars it is. Alas...
I didn’t realize how bad my old scrapers were until I used a new one. Good price and fast shipping A+
Tognar makes the best scrapers I have found. Pair these with their Burrsharp sharpener and they stay good all season.
Plenty thick and un-bendable. Great notch one one corner to quickly scrape the metal edges. Nice feature on powder day when speed and efficiency counts.
Hey, it's just a scraper - but a decent wide & stiff scraper for wide planks - gets the job done and reminds you where to get your ski maint gear from too ;-)
Very good scraper! Holds a good edge, easy to sharpen, and is rigid enough that it doesn't overly flex when scraping.
Love the notch in the corner; useful for removing wax from edges.
Works well. The only caveat is that it should have a corner cut-out to scrape wax off edges. Some other scrapers do.
Excellent Scraper would recommend to anybody