- High quality plexi wax scraper for removing excess wax prior to brushing.
- One edge is notched for easier removal of wax along steel edges.
- We've worked with lots of plastic scrapers before, but few match these in hardness and quality.
- They are precision cut and all four edges are planed smooth, square and straight to efficiently scrape excess wax from ski and snowboard bases.
- They are sharp, durable and can be resharpened with any of our scraper sharpeners.
- We recommend using plexi scrapers rather than steel scrapers to remove wax, steel scrapers can take off more than just wax!
- The ski scraper measures 6" x 2 3/8" and is 5mm thick.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Tognar makes the best scrapers I have found. Pair these with their Burrsharp sharpener and they stay good all season.
Plenty thick and un-bendable. Great notch one one corner to quickly scrape the metal edges. Nice feature on powder day when speed and efficiency counts.
Hey, it's just a scraper - but a decent wide & stiff scraper for wide planks - gets the job done and reminds you where to get your ski maint gear from too ;-)
Very good scraper! Holds a good edge, easy to sharpen, and is rigid enough that it doesn't overly flex when scraping.
Love the notch in the corner; useful for removing wax from edges.
Works well. The only caveat is that it should have a corner cut-out to scrape wax off edges. Some other scrapers do.
Excellent Scraper would recommend to anybody
Easy to use, efficient, quick.
Very sturdy allowing for plenty of pressure, comes sharp, and the notch for scraping wax off your edges works great. It is wide enough for all of my skis and at a good price to boot.