- The stiff nylon bristles on this brush make it an exxcellent all around wax remover.
- Use as the first brush after scraping wax (unless wax is really hard, blue or green, then use brass first, nylon second).
- Follow with horsehair or non-abrasive pad for highly polished bases.
- Removing excess wax from the structure of a ski or snowboard base after scraping is essential for optimum glide.
- Hand brushes are the way folks have been doing it since the olden days.
- All our brushes have hardwood handles and quality bristles, designed to last many seasons.
- Bristles are 12mm long on all brushes.
- All brush handles measure 3" x 4 5/8" (75mm x 120mm).
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product worked like a stiff Nylon Brush. But the important part is that Tognar processed my order quickly and arrived on the East Coast in just a few days. In time for my trip
Very good brush. Love it.