This is a 230 volt version of the T18 wax iron for use in countries operating on a 230 volt system (Australia, New Zealand, Chile, etc.)
- Toko's newest professional level ski and snowboard waxing iron.
- Temperature is regulated by an onboard microprocessor which verifies the set temperature ten-times per second!
- Heats up quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 90°C to 180°C (194°F to 356°F).
- A digital readout to continually displays the current operating temperature.
- The 15mm thick aluminum base is ramped toward the rear to simplify powder application.
- The power cord is 8' long and is connected to the side of the iron which helps keep it out of the way.
- Includes a Toko Wax Iron Cozy.
- If you live in Australia or New Zealand use this plug adapter.
- The aluminum base plate measures 4” x 5.75” (98x148mm).
- It's rated at 230 volts and 850 watts.