For use in countries operating on 230 volts, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Etc.
The T8 is Toko's workhorse iron. It is simple to use and, in the years we have sold it, proven very reliable. It continues to be our most popular iron. A thick base and narrow thermostat window ensure accurate and even heating. A turn of the dial sets the desired temperature, red and green LED's on the handle tell you whether the iron is still heating or is ready to go. Please note this is the 230V version intended for countries operating on a 230volt electrical system. We also offer a 120V version for US/Canada.
- Adjustable from 100°C to 160°C (212°F to 320°F).
- Dial is delineated in Celsius.
- Features a stout 1/2" thick aluminum base plate that measures 4" x 6".
- Grooves on the iron's base help distribute wax evenly.
- Cord Measures 245cm or 8 feet
- The plug is a standard European 2-pin plug (you may need an adapter).
- If you live in Australia or New Zealand use this plug adapter.
- 230 volts/ 800 watts
- For use in countries operating on 230 volts, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Etc.