This is a 230 volt waxing iron for use in countries operating on 230 volts (Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, etc.)
- Toko's T14 waxing iron features a built-in microprocessor to precisely control temperature fluctuations
- Heats up quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 100°C to 160°C (212°F to 320°F).
- It also features a digital readout to continually display its current operating temperature.
- The compact ergonomic chassis enables waxing in a variety of orientations and has a pressure-cast aluminum base
- Featuring diagonal grooves that help distribute wax more evenly across ski or snowboard bases.
- The aluminum base plate is a hefty 1/2” thick and measures 4” x 6”.
- Includes a sturdy padded nylon storage/travel case.
- Features a European two-pin style plug, you may need a plug adaptor for use in your country.
- 230 volts 1200 watts.