This is a 230 volt waxing iron for use in countries operating on 230 volts (Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, etc.)
- Toko's T14 waxing iron features a built-in microprocessor to precisely control temperature fluctuations
- Heats up quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 100°C to 160°C (212°F to 320°F).
- It also features a digital readout to continually display its current operating temperature.
- The compact ergonomic chassis enables waxing in a variety of orientations and has a pressure-cast aluminum base
- Featuring diagonal grooves that help distribute wax more evenly across ski or snowboard bases.
- The aluminum base plate is a hefty 1/2” thick and measures 4” x 6”.
- Includes a sturdy padded nylon storage/travel case.
- Features a European two-pin style plug, you may need a plug adaptor for use in your country.
- 230 volts 1200 watts.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this iron based on the information I could find on the internet about how to wax a snowboard and what to look for in an iron. I've done 3 full waxing nights with friends and this little iron has been wonderful. The only downside that I've found so far is that the default startup temp is 130º so if I'm using a wax that requires a lower temperature I have to wait for the iron to cool to that first.
I spend money on high end waxes and need to know what temp my iron is operating on so I don't burn the wax (or base!) Of course you know if it is smoking that it is too hot, but I prefer not to get that smoke in my workshop in the first place