Although good footbeds are usually the best solution, you can slip wedges under your existing insoles to correct for a foot that rolls to the inside (pronation) or outside (supination). Correcting pronation will make the foot seem shorter and narrower for less pinching in the boot. It will also aid in edging, slow down rotation causing shin bite, and cut down on arch cramps.
- Made of high grade flexible PVC, cushions shock but does not compress.
- Will not absorb moisture.
- Mildew resistant.
- Large best fits men's size 10+ (women's 11+).
- Medium best fits men's size 8-10 (women's 9-11).
- Small best fits men's size 5-7 (women's 6-8).
- Sold as a pair.
- All sizes offer 1/4" (7mm) of lift on the thick side.
- Large measures 4 1/4" x 1 3/4" (115mm x 45mm).
- Medium measures 3 1/2" x 1 3/8" (85mm x 35mm).
- Small measures 2 7/8" x 1 1/4" (75mm x 33mm)