Heel lifts have many uses, and are very simple to install. They are intended to sit between the boot shell and the liner (smooth side down). Sold as a pair.
- Increase forward lean by increasing your boot ramp angle.
- Help stop heel lift by lifting the heel up into the heel pocket of your boot.
- Reposition the ankle bone, relieving pressure.
- Take pressure off the arch.
- Decrease boot top tightness around the calf.
- Made of resiliant rubber.
- Some folks use double-sided carpet tape to secure the lift in place.
- Large best fits men's size 10 and above (women's 11+).
- Medium best fits men's size 8-10 (women's 9-11).
- Smaill best fits men's size 5-8 (women's 6-9).
- Large measures 4 7/8" x 2 1/2" with 1/2" of lift (127mm x 64mm with 13mm of lift).
- Medium measures 4 1/4" x 2 1/4" with 7/16" of lift (112mm x 58mm with 11mm of lift).
- Small measures 4 1/8" x 2" with 3/8" of lift (110mm x 52mm with 10mm of lift).
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This does the job it was built to do. If you’re getting some heel lift this could help solve your issues. Don’t worry about your foot being smashed into your boot, it isn’t a dramatic wedge. It’s just big enough to correctly position your foot in the boot to solve the heel lift issue.
Best heel lifts on the market. Many sizes. Not compressible. Almost every skier needs them, and definitley children do. Get out of the back seat!
These are really more for relieving toe pressure due to feet sliding forward while riding (but they do fit in my boots well with J-bars for heel lift). These seem to have resolved the issue, as the last few times I went riding with them I was not noticing the same pain in my toes.
These lifts were exactly what our little guy needed. Popped them in straight out of the packaging and his form improved right away. Still working to get his hips more forward. But looking pretty good.
These work great! Boots or shoes. They have the perfect amount of lift to improve fit.
Unfortunately the heel lifts did not make a difference at all to me. The boots fitted the same for me.
Gave me just the toe room i needed inside my snowboard boots that were a bit too tight.
I see on youtube, some install in the boot, some in the liner. what do you recommend? Thanks