Ski or snowboard boots too big? These insole shims are the simplest way to take up extra volume. Simply insert the shim between the boot shell and liner (not inside the liner) and the extra volume will disappear. If unsure size up, you can easily trim them to fit (see shim lengths below). Available in two thicknesses.
- Light, flexible, durable and resistant to compression.
- Their non-woven, resin saturated, polyester composition provides additional insulation and resists mildew
- 1/16" (1.5mm) for those who just need a little tightening up.
- 5/32" (3.96mm) for those whose boots are obviously too big, and for all snowboarders.
- Sizes are based on men's street shoe size, we recommend sizing up one size and trimming as needed (see shim lengths below).
- Actual shim color may vary.
- Sold in pairs (one right, one left)
Actual Shim Lengths
- 6-7 = 10.25" (257mm)
- 8-9 = 10.75" (274mm)
- 10-11 = 11.37" (289mm)
- 12-13 = 12.25" (307mm)
32 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Scarpa Maestrales Fitting a little bit sloppy. Don’t wanna get a whole new liner. These are the ticket. Cut it out to fit and put it under your liner and it’s soaks up the volume without affecting the performance. Five stars.
USEFUL TO HAVE FOR ANY KIND OF BOOT OR SHOE. YOU ARE THE ONLY PLACE THAT I CAN FIND THEM.
Excellent quality and service.
Got these to take up some volume now that my boots have packed out. Use one, stack them, do whatever you need to do. Really useful to dial in your boot fit.
the liners are too thick. you did not have the thinner ones in stock
These shims did exactly what I had hoped they would. I had just a bit to much “space” in my boot. I could not get a smaller boot size because my flat feet meant that the width of the smaller boot was too narrow. So I filled some of the volume with these shins and let me tell you they are PERFECT. My foot movement went away and I now have a perfect fit. No blisters at all (I used to ge blisters once I hit 10-112 miles.).
Great product! These shims took up a little of the extra space in boots to compensate for the inner liner age. Really good fit!
One of my boots was a little loose, even with new liners. So I put a couple of these between the liner and the shell and voila! Boots fit tighter.
These are the best way to take up volume in the lower boot.