- This is a great tool for garage ski techs and pros alike.
- Once you invest in the JigaRex mounting jig the world is your oyster, well the binding mounting world anyway.
- Simply buy the relatively inexpensive Binding Plates as you need them, no need to purchase a whole new jig everytime you change bindings!
- Clear up clutter in your shop, gone are the days of a bazillion languishing binding jigs.
- Say goodbye to paper templates, scotchtape and frustration.
- If you have a group of ski buddies, or a team, this is a great group purchase.
- Fits skis from 60mm to 185mm wide.
- The JigaRex does not include mounting plates, you'll need to choose the appropriate plates for the bindings you're mounting and add them to your cart.
If you use the JigaRex™, as with any tool, it is your responsibility to ensure the quality and safety of work you do, as well as the safety of the bindings.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I found the jig spot on as far as boot center . The plastic handles that are used to clamp the jig to the ski could be better 1 snapped rite away. Not sure if theres a replacement part. It beats using templates by a long shot.I believe some of the parts could be made more durable.
Was hoping this was be all end all for mounting bindings. Not so, the jig moves when you drill (especially metal skis) so you need to duct tape the jig to the ski. Shouldn't need to do this on a $300 tool. Too much room for slippage.
If you want an accurate mount, you're still better off spending the extra time to use templates. That way you can put the ski on a flat bench and hole punch before drilling. Also, the cost is too high for what it is, especially since each template is $40, if you have a lot of different bindings, it adds up quick.
Did exactly what it's supposed to do. Simple and fast.