- Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate is one of the most versatile threadlockers available on the market.
- Unlike traditional liquid lockers which cure to form a hard bond, VC-3 is a blend of resins designed to remain flexible and absorb vibration.
- This unique difference makes VC-3 coated fasteners truly adjustable, removable, and reusable.
- It does not harden over time.
- Not affected by water.
- We recommend using Vibra-Tite for installation of Binding Freedom bolts, snowboard bolts, snowboard binding parts, or any other threaded part that needs to stay put.
- Super long shelf life.
- If you carry spare bolts in your repair kit you can pre-apply Vibra-Tite.
- Offered in a 5ml tube or a 30ml bottle.
How to apply Vibra-Tite:
Shake well before each use. Apply VC-3 a length of 1 to 1 ½ times the fastener diameter, filling threads 50-100%. Although material will be dry to touch within minutes, allow VC-3 to dry for 10-30 minutes (the longer the better), depending on part size. Fasteners are then ready for assembly or to be stored for later use.