This top-notch #3 Phillips screwdriver is perfect for installing and removing the screws the base plates of most snowboard bindings. This is a different driver than the #3 Pozidriv® that is used on Alpine and Nordic binding screws. We love Wiha drivers, but be warned...once you start using them it's hard to go back to a regular old run-of-the-mill driver!
- For use on snowboard binding screws (not for Alpine or Nordic bindings)
- 6" (150mm) long round hardened steel shaft featuring a hard chromed tip for durability.
- The ergonomic handle is cushioned for comfort and increased grip.
- Lower section of the handle has flats so you can utilize a adjustable wrench if things are really tight!
- Overall tool length is 10.75 (270mm).
- Made in Germany by WIHA.