This natural cork has a special sheet of thin thermo felt attached to its underside. The felt material is very effective for polishing paste waxes or 100% fluoro overlays. As a bonus, the natural cork side can be used to "cork" in powders and blocs using friction, a dual purpose tool that fits in a pocket!
- Finger groove on one end for ergonomic grippage.
- Thin thermo felt layer.
- Use the cork side to apply waxes to base using friction.
- Use the felt side to polish 100% fluoro overlays.
- Measures 3" x 2.25" x 1.5" (75 x 60 x 40mm)
- Made in Portugal, famous for fine cork!
- Rub a thin coat of your favorite wax on your base, try to coat it evenly, then buff it in with the cork. The cork will generate heat through friction and help the wax get into the base.
- Multiple thin coats are better than one thick coat.
- Allow paste wax to dry completely before buffing with felt.