- Use this natural cork when applying wax using friction.
- Finger groove on one end for ergonomic grippage.
- Rub a light coat of your favorite wax on your base, try to coat it evenly, then buff it in with the cork. The cork will generate heat through friction and help the wax get into the base.
- Measures 3" x 2.25" x 1.5" (75 x 60 x 40mm)
- Made in Portugal, famous for fine cork!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It is a cork! It works! Slim travel formfactor.
works well to smooth and work wax into ski base
This cork is the perfect size to work the ski surface, is shaped perfectly to fit your hand, and the texture really works the wax into the p-tex. The ski shops did me a real favor when they stopped hot waxing skis. It forced me to rely on myself to get the job done. Once again, old-school still rules!!!