Swix PS Polar Powder is a finely ground, super hard wax that can be sprinkled on top of an existing glide wax to increase durability. PS Polar Powder replaces CH3X Cold Powder.
- -14ºC to -32ºC (7ºF to -26ºF).
- Greatly increases wax durability.
- Helps prevent base burn.
- Does not effect glide.
- Especially useful on man-made snow or glacier skiing.
- Recommended iron temp: 150°C (300°F).
- 30g/1.06oz shaker
How to apply Polar Powder:
- Apply and iron on wax of choice for the day.
- While the wax is still warm, sprinkle a generous amount of Polar Powder on top.
- Iron the Polar Powder into the still-warm glide wax.
- Allow wax to cool, scrape and brush as normal.