Moonflex stones boast a higher diamond count and concentration on their faces for greater durability, plus feature a unique spiral pattern that doesn't load with debris as fast as other diamond stones.
- Diamond stones last a long time if kept clean (we use an old toothbrush with wax remover or Ronson lighter fluid for this), and used with light pressure (a heavy hand can prematurely break diamonds loose from the stone).
- It's recommended to use a solution of 50% water and 50% denatured alcohol, or SVST Secret Sauce to help keep debris from clogging the diamonds.
- Also available in 70mm length.
- Sold Each.
- BLACK 100 Grit Moonflex Diamond Stone
- Use for repairing rock damage on steel edges when they've been 'work-hardened' by impact and look glazed and/or very ragged, plus for re-sharpening carbide tips on ski skating poles.
- RED 200 Grit Moonflex Diamond Stone
- Use for deburring side edges after filing or beveling.
- YELLOW 400 Grit Moonflex Diamond Stone
- Use for finer deburring and edge polishing.
- WHITE 600 Grit Moonflex Diamond Stone
- Use for even smoother finishes.
- BLUE 1500 Grit Moonflex Diamond Stone
- Use for attaining the ultimate finish.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great stones, dig into the edge very easily.
These Moonflex stones are the only ones i buy. They last longer DMT.