- STANDARD- Two semi-elastic bands with for slightly softer flex. Best for intermediate skiers weighing less than 140lbs.
- These industrial strength, semi-elastic boot-top straps give skiers significantly better foot-to-boot response.
- When you cinch 'em snug, the tongues becomes virtually glued to your shins whether you find yourself centered, forward or in the back seat.
- They providing constant foot-to-ski response, reduce shin-bang and improve fit.
- Booster straps are sold by the pair and can be permanently attached to the back of your boot shell with a pop-rivet or similar.
- All models have metal buckles.
- Silver Buckle
- Sold as pair.
The BOOSTER STRAP should be routed outside the rear spoiler and inside the plastic shell up against the liner tongue in front. The elastic is then stretched about an inch.
If on your very first turn you don’t notice a dramatic difference in ski response, the BOOSTER STRAP is too loose or installed incorrectly. On the other hand if, after a few turns it feels like something is pushing you backwards the BOOSTER is too tight. Keep in mind that as in any sport your skill level improves with experience so your BOOSTER setting may vary with time. Adjust to your skill level.
Note: On boots with a high shell in front, the elastic portion will be behind the shell in front.
It is recommended the stock boot strap be removed as it is no longer necessary or desirable.