Use this clever tool to determine the side edge angle of a ski or snowboard.
- Measures side angles from 90° to 86° in one-degree increments.
- Accurate and easy to use.
How to use this tool:
- The tool should be back-lit by a strong light source (we do not recommend using the sun).
- Choose a step to start with (each step is a degree, they're marked too).
- Place tool against the base with the step (degree) snugged up against the side edge.
- You have the correct measurement when you don't see light between the tool and the face of the side edge.
Note: It is possible the tool will not match up with the edge angle, not matter how you try! Don't panic, just choose the angle it matches most closely and call it good. It's darn hard to tell the difference between 1° and 1.15° in the real world, go with 1° and be at peace.