- Made of high grade flexible PVC, cushions shock but does not compress.
- Will not absorb moisture.
- Mildew resistant.
- Large best fits men's size 10+ (women's 11+).
- Medium best fits men's size 8-10 (women's 9-11).
- Small best fits men's size 5-7 (women's 6-8).
- Sold as a pair.
- All sizes offer 1/4" (7mm) of lift on the thick side.
- Large measures 4 1/4" x 1 3/4" (115mm x 45mm).
- Medium measures 3 1/2" x 1 3/8" (85mm x 35mm).
- Small measures 2 7/8" x 1 1/4" (75mm x 33mm)
- Side with logo faces up.
- Thicker side (with hole) goes to the rear, generally.
- Can be attached to the bottom of the footbed with double-sided carpet tape (most hardware stores offer it).
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A small product but a crucial one. Well made and quickly delivered across the globe,.
These heel wedges are really well shaped and easily installed.
I have suffered knee pain for years in boots that were poorly fitted for my underpronating and rigid foot. The cure was these wedges installed under the footbed (on the outside heel of each boot. Wow.. I edge much better and the knee pain is gone. I don't have to release the buckles on the chair lift anymore to ease the pain.Had to discover this myself, having been fitted by the"best bootfitters" in town many times. I have ordered more for the rest of my footwear.
I installed these under a pair of Superset Insoles. They work fine but have a tendency to slide forward in my shoe under the insoles. This probably could be fixed by using some double sided sticky tape under the lifts. I haven't tried this yet.
I am a heavy pronator, and these wedges are a lifesaver! I use them in the heel, as well as under my first metatarsal. Along with some very minor boot sole canting, I've finally got a perfect set up! I feel the biggest improvement was putting a wedge under the first metatarsal -- this really helped keep my foot from turning outwards. No more sore ankles, and no more pinching. It also helps keep my skis flatter on the snow.
The quality of these wedges are excellent. They provide great support, with just enough give and cushion.
I can't recommend these enough! Thanks!
Great product to get a person more flat on their skis - supination is a problem for many men and results in riding one edge on skis.
There are different options to explore in your more enlightened ski shops, but they are expensive - I gorilla tape these on the floor of the boot shell, add the liner and I'm ready - or I tape them to a bontex insole (sold at Tognar, great product to take up excess boot space) and put that insole under the boot liner - works like a charm to put me more flat for easier turning and less caught edges.
I have used these to help our instructor staff become more 'centered' in their stance. One report stated that she "never felt so comfortable in ski boots - ever." Size varies with individual and boot shell.