Aluminum Oxide Deburring Stone
- SPK 200102
- This aluminum oxide stone is a good general use stone to have on your bench.
- It quickly removes burrs and imperfections from edges, can be used to lap scrapers, sharpen pocket knives, etc.
- Not really a polishing stone, you'd use it to knock down burrs that you wouldn't want your nice file or stones to touch.
- Due to the dimensions it won't fit in most bevel tools, though it will clamp to side angle guides and will fit the Beast and Final Cut base bevel guides.
- Also handy to put in your pocket for on the hill touch ups.
- Lasts about forever.
- Measures 4" x 3/4" x 3/8" (100 x 20 x 9mm).