- Quickly remove burrs and resharpen dull edges.
- Rolls smoothly along the base on a stainless wheel.
- Adjustable from 90° to 85° degrees in half degree increments.
- Includes a replaceable 30mm DMT diamond stone.
- Replacement stones available.
- For side edges only!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
edge trick deburring tool
its an excellent precise edge tool, if you are maintaining a ski edge that is in good tune. tool bit wears out quickly, but nothing does a better job of mating side bevel
Take Care and Practice
Take care and use a steady hand. I wish that I had practiced on an old set of skis. It took three passes until I felt that my skill made the tool work as designed. Very convenient to keep in your on-the-hill, or in-the-car kit to be able to remove any burrs from the day. The tool works well, yet requires a practiced, steady hand.
Handy, but a little tricky
It is nice to have a tiny tuner in my pocket, but the small stone requires a careful hand to keep straight and well-aligned with the edge. I do like it, but I wouldn't let a kid tune with it.