- The HARD Arkansas stone is good for all-around polishing, fine enough for 99.9% of tuners out there.
- We offer these premium Arkansas stones for the finest, most precise edge honing and finishing results.
- Extracted from quarries in the Ouachita Mountains of Arkansas.
- Stones are cut by circular diamond saws from Novaculite blocks (a naturally-occurring 99.9% pure silica sedimentary rock) then lapped smooth and flat on silicon carbide grinding machines.
- The result is a unique crystal structure that enables it to finely cut, hone and polish steel better than any manmade bonded abrasive stones (including ceramic, aluminum oxide, silicon carbide or diamond).
- 3" x 1" x 1/4" can be used in conjunction with most base and side edge bevel guides to precisely maintain your desired bevel angles.
- Comes in a sturdy leather pouch with our Tögnar logo.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased this after researching best items to use for ski tuning. Works great as final polishing of edges.
Exellent product, but I am giving it 4 stars because it is a little too thick to be used with swix adjustable side edge bevel tool.
Otherwise, the Arkansas stone is the finest grade, so is the leather holster it came with.
It works great in all my guides it's a nice stone but I dropped it and broke so I need a new one I will be buying another one