A shop level vise with a unique central clamp that allows a pair of skis to be clamped simultaneously, a function handy for binding mounting, base repair or waxing. The tip and tail supports are way wider than other vises to support the pair of skis. Adaptors are included that enable the vice to accept the widest skis and even snowboards! Exceedingly expensive, but oh so cool! You’ll know if you need one.
- Various jaw adaptors included for securing skis of varying widths as well as snowboards.
- Two skis can be secured side-by-side for base repair, waxing or binding mounting.
- Central clamp unit is designed to be bolted to the bench surface (it does not clamp to the bench as other vises do).
- Tip and tail supports include metal tracks, which mount to the side of a bench and allow for easy repositioning of the supports.
- Tip and tail support heights are adjustable.
- Totally overbuilt, totally awesome, all metal construction...the thing weighs 15-pounds! Built for lots of use and abuse.
- Current vise color is silver.
- Made in Italy.