If you own a bunch of AT skis you'll appreciate this handy addition to your existing vise set-up. This clever center piece replaces the standard central clamp mechanism most vises ship with. Instead of clamping the sidewall of the ski, this piece is designed so the tech-toe clamps to it, just like the toe of an AT boot, and holds the ski securely in place. The ski is retained only when base side up, which is when you need it most secure for waxing, scraping or filing base edges. A 12mm lift block is included to raise the center tower if needed to work with your existing tip and tail supports. When working the side edges simply place the ski at a 90° or 60° angle (we recommend the 60° angle) and friction prevents it from moving around. Does not care how wide your skis are. This is only the center piece, you'll need to bring your own tip and tail supports to the game. We also sell the whole shooting match.
- Does not care how slippery your sidewalls.
- This vise wants you to be happy!
- Works ONLY with alpine touring bindings with tech toes.
- Pin holes sit 3" (76mm) above bench top when measured without the lift.
- Clamps to benches up to 2.25" (58mm) thick (less if you need to use the 12mm lift).
- Center piece and 12mm lift only.