- Swix's top of the line digital waxing iron features a built-in micro processor that constantly displays the iron temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- The fully adjustable thermostat also features correct temperature settings for all Cera Nova waxes.
- An advanced ceramic element and 20mm-thick steel plate help hold heat and keep temperature fluctuations to a minimum.
- Dimpled base plate for greater wax distribution.
- Temperature range 176° to 356°F (80 to 180°C).
- Includes a handy lunch-box style carrying case, Swix Wax temperature ironing guide.
- 1000 watts.
- 120 volts.
Note: Swix will not warranty waxing irons that are used for procedures other than the waxing of skis and snowboards (e.g. aircraft construction).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As soon as you plug this iron in and put it in your hand it’ becomes clear this is like no other iron you’ve ever used. It’s got to be the Godzilla of wax irons and it could probably iron out all the dents in the rear bumper of your 77 Oldsmobile Cutlass. The first thing you notice is the T71 heats up in what seems like a hot second and that heat stays put at whatever level you set it . The base plate is thick and the machined polished tells you this is probably best iron you’ve ever used. The iron spreads wax evenly like hot butter dripping off a biscuit and will get the job done be it block wax or powders. While it may be more iron than most people will need or will want to spend it does everything as advertised and then some . Oh yea it’s as heavy as it looks and when you’re done waxing you can do 3 set sets of one armed bicep curls to build up your upper body strength. If you’re looking for an iron to end all irons this one should be on your shopping list.