- Swix Racing Pro Racing Diamond Stones have a unique diamond pattern and high diamond count, the benifits are longer lasting, durable stones with amazing cutting and polishing characteristics.
- The diamond sheet is attached to an aluminum backing plate for a high degree of flatness and resistance to flex.
- All stones measure 4-inches (100mm) in length.
- 100 Grit (black)
- Use for removing case hardening from rock damage. If your file is not cutting the edge, use this stone...it's like magic!
- 200 Grit (red)
- Use for deburring steel edges on skis and snowboards or for addressing minor rock damage.
- 400 Grit (yellow)
- A must have diamond to maintain a smooth and sharp edge. Starts to bring out that high polish shine.
- 600 Grit (white)
- For final steel edge polishing on skis and snowboards.
- 1000 Grit (blue)
- Final diamond polish when looking for that mirror finish. Extremely exact edge accuracy. Used on alpine skis to achieve that super smooth finish.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quickly gets burs out and starts the sharpening cycle.
I used the red stone only. It removes the high spots quickly and takes the work out of getting the edge back to sharpness.
Excellent first sharpening stone, would highly recomm