There's nothing like using a brand-new plexi scraper to remove wax from your base, but that sharp edge doesn't stay around for long and before you know it scraping becomes a bit less enjoyable, in fact it becomes a chore! Don't despair! You can restore a keen, like-new edge to your scraper easily with this handy and inexpensive tool!
- A smaller, but very capable, version of our full-sized plexiglass scraper sharpener.
- Despite its size it really puts a nice edge on a scraper with very little effort.
- This little guy measures 4.25" (110mm) overall.
- The file insert (which is reversible and replaceable) measures 44mm long.
- There are two recessed holes in the tool body so it can be screwed to a bench (recommended).
- We offer this tool as a less-expensive alternative to the large sharpener because we really believe in keeping scrapers sharp! A well maintained tool makes tuning fun!
- For Plexiglass scrapers only!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Cheaper than and more environmentally friendly than the plug in sharpeners, small, neat, now fixed to my ski bench; it'll keep my scrapers in service for longer and halve the time I used to take scraping...with a blunt scraper. If you're just doing your own or the household skis then this is plenty.
Works for the home tuner. Not as nice as the electric model, but it does a good job. I mount it on a 2X4 and put it in my vice to use. Very cost effective.