- Known on the World Cup as "Dirty Harry".
- A hard, durable wax designed for wet, dirty snow.
- Intended for use as a base layer for the glide wax of the day but can be run by itself.
- It has the hardness of CH4 and the fluoro content of HF10!
- Black Wolf additive resists dirt in wet conditions and fights dry friction in cold.
- The ironing and scraping characteristics are similar to CH4. Best to scrape while slightly warm and brush out with an aggressive brush.
- Wide temperature range -10°C to 20°C (14°F to 68°F). The packaging indicates a range of 0°C to 20°C (32°F to 68°F), it is incorrect, the wax runs much lower than indicated.