- -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF).
- LF5X is designed to fill the gap between LF4X and LF6X.
- It is easier to apply than LF4X yet provides excellent glide with great durability.
- On the warmer end of its range, in higher humidity, it can be used with Cera F as a top layer.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 150ºC (300°F).
- 60 gram bar.
A Bit About Swix LFX Waxes:
These are fluorinated hydrocarbon waxes having a lower percentage of low-melt point fluoro additive than HFX waxes.
They are used alone as training waxes, or as racing waxes with Cera F as a final layer when conditions are at the warmer end with higher humidity, or alone as a race wax at very low temperatures and low humidity.
The temperature ranges and wax colors of the LFX waxes coincide with the HFX category. LFX waxes can be distinguished from HFX waxes due to their lighter, muted, hue.