Swix High Speed waxes offer a bit more zip than the Performance Speed (PS) waxes. A blend of non-toxic, fluoro-free additives offer increased glide and durability. Ideal for training, racing or all-mountain ripping. HS5 is the hardest wax in the HS lineup making it an excellent choice for cold, aggressive snow conditions that might easily strip a less durable wax out of the base. Despite its hardness HS5 has a relatively low melt point making it much easier to apply compared to similar waxes.
- HS5 TURQUOISE
- -10ºC to -18ºC (14ºF to 0ºF) air temp.
- Replaces Swix LF5X.
- Fluoro Free.
- The hardest, most durable wax in the HS line.
- Great durability and dry friction properties.
- Use on fresh, old or manmade snow.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 150ºC (311°F).