- 0ºC to 10ºC (32ºF to 50ºF).
- A slightly harder version of the previous LF10 wax.
- The increased hardness helps this wax glide better when used alone and increases durability.
- A fantastic base prep wax for race skis followed by HFX.
- Although a high fluoro wax is generally used in this temperature range but good results can be acheived when used in conjunction with Cera F (FC10X).
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC (248°F).
- 180 gram bar.
A Bit About Swix LFX Waxes:
These are fluorinated hydrocarbon waxes having a lower percentage of low-melt point fluoro additive than HFX waxes.
They are used alone as training waxes, or as racing waxes with Cera F as a final layer when conditions are at the warmer end with higher humidity, or alone as a race wax at very low temperatures and low humidity.
The temperature ranges and wax colors of the LFX waxes coincide with the HFX category. LFX waxes can be distinguished from HFX waxes due to their lighter, muted, hue.