Swix High Speed waxes offer a bit more zip than the Performance Speed (PS) waxes. A blend of non-toxic, fluoro-free additives offer increased glide and durability. Ideal for training, racing or all-mountain ripping. HS10 is a soft training and performance wax well suited for very warm, wet snow conditions...think spring slush! Despite its softness it retains excellent durability. Also suitable as a race wax when used in conjunction with a top coat of Top Speed.
- HS10 YELLOW
- 0ºC to 10ºC (32ºF to 50ºF) air temp.
- Replaces Swix LF10X.
- Fluoro Free.
- An ideal wax for wet snow conditions, both new or transformed.
- Excellent durability in spite of softness.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC (248°F).
- 900g/31.5oz (5 x 180g/6.3oz bars)