- -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF).
- For cold aggressive snow conditions with high humidity.
- Designed to fill the hardness gap between HF4X and HF6X.
- The lower melt temperature makes it easier to work with than HF4X without sacrificing glide properties in cold conditions.
- Can be used alone or as a base layer for Cera F FC5X powder.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 150ºC (300°F).
A bit about Swix HFX Waxes:
HF stands for High Fluorocarbon. There are 6 main waxes in this category, which are fluorinated hydrocarbon blends having a high percentage of a low melt point fluorocarbon additive - a result of Cera F technology.
The waxes are unique because they provide fast acceleration, have proved effective in a wide range of temperatures, and are durable and dirt resistant.
HFX waxes are excellent when used alone, but ideal when used in combination with Cera F as an over layer. Conditions of high humidity are optimal for HFX waxes.