- -12ºC to -32ºC (10ºF to -25ºF).
- A new cold wax with nano technology developed for dry friction conditions.
- Normally at temperatures this cold, the advantages of fluorocarbon content become less. However when the humidity is very high, above 80%, and it is very cold, this wax is excellent.
- Can be used alone or as a base layer for Cera F FC4X powder.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC (311°F).
A bit about Swix HFX Waxes:
HF stands for High Fluorocarbon. There are 6 main waxes in this category, which are fluorinated hydrocarbon blends having a high percentage of a low melt point fluorocarbon additive - a result of Cera F technology.
The waxes are unique because they provide fast acceleration, have proved effective in a wide range of temperatures, and are durable and dirt resistant.
HFX waxes are excellent when used alone, but ideal when used in combination with Cera F as an over layer. Conditions of high humidity are optimal for HFX waxes.