Cap skis, slippery sidewalls, super fat skis, this vise can handle them all. The key feature, and what makes it different from others on the market, is the clever, fully adjustable, "boot dummy" that snaps into the ski binding and is used to secure the ski to the central mount. It also automatically retracts binding brakes and keeps them out of the way. This is seriously a very cool vise, if you're tired of struggling to keep your boards still while you tune or wax look no further!
- The ski can be positioned base-up or at a 45° angle using the faux-boot to secure it.
- Includes vertical clamp set.
- The boot dummy fits Alpine Bindings and Dynafit AT Bindings (the boot dummy has Dynafit attachment holes drilled in)
- Includes a seperate binding adapter for use with nordic skis with NNN bindings.
- The tip and tail supports, and central tower attach to the bench with adjustable clamps, but can also be permanently mounted with predrilled holes.
- Will clamp to benches up to a whopping four-inches thick!
- Tip and tail support towers are seven-inches tall.
- Support width on top of tower is 3.25" (85mm)
- Vise set includes tip and tail supports, vertical clamps, central faux boot attachment, boot dummy, NNN adaptor and 3-bench clamps.