Lose a screw for your Nordic bindings? These are Nordic specific screws, meaning the thread pitch and head profile are unique to many Nordic bindings. If you're looking to mount an old pair of 3-pins these are the screws for you. NNN Bindings vary, so double check screw length prior to ordering.
- Nordic binding screws have a unique thread pitch and thread count compared to screws found in hardware stores.
- Measures 6.2 x 17.5mm (top of head to the tip).
- This is one of the most common lengths for older 3-pin style Nordic bindings.
- You will need to take an accurate measurement of your existing screws if looking for a replacement.
- If you are seeking longer or shorter screws than you currently have make sure the length you order will penetrate the ski deep enough for good retention.
- Determine if the ski manufacturer recommends tapping the topsheet (this is generally the case if there is metal in the topsheet).
- Screws install with a #3 Pozibit Driver.
- Nordic specific, not for Alpine bindings.
- Sold each.
- Measuring existing screw length is best done with a caliper.
- Use the proper diameter and length ski mounting drill bit for your ski.
- Prior to mounting the binding place the mounting screws in the binding and set the binding next to the ski to make sure the screws will go deep enough or that they won't go too deep.
- Tap ski topsheet if recommended.
- Use a binding glue when installing screws to reduce vibration and seal against moisture.