- Double sided file cleaner, one side of the wooden handle has a file cleaning brush, the other has a nice thick nylon brush.
- A file gets dirty fast when sharpening edges.
- This not only reduces cutting efficiency but leads to faster wear.
- The fine wire bristles of these tools will remove filings and other gunk from the teeth of the file to insure longer life and efficiency.
- The brush side is handy for brushing the edges of the ski or snowboard to remove filings.
- Use frequently.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Actually this is called a Bastard (look it up! Seriously!). And a great little bastard it is. Works well, for a little bastard, and sometimes these bastards are hard to find at tool stores. So three-cheers for Tognar for making bastards like this available to all of us. Huzzah!!
Does exactly what it is designed for!
Nothing not to like - decent quality and perfectly good file card with brush. Some cards don't have the brush and I strongly recommend one like this that does because it cleans out the last bit of certain types of shavings/debris that the wires don't always get.