- Zoom thermoactive waxes are high-quality broad-range universal waxes.
- Zoom's already wide temperature range can be extended by adding Bullet (for extreme cold) or Butter (for warm and wet conditions).
- Graphite has been added to this version of Zoom for increased glide in very cold, dry snow.
- Graphite also helps to repel contaminants found in older snow (dirt, pollen, etc.)
- Runs best at -10°C (14°F) and warmer.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Tognar recommended this graphite universal wax for man made snow. Whistler opened with nothing but man made, and this wax performed very well. Thanks, Tognar.