- Zoom thermoactive waxes are high-quality broad-range universal waxes.
- Zoom's already wide temperature range can be extended by adding Bullet (for extreme cold) or Butter (for warm and wet conditions).
- Graphite has been added to this version of Zoom for increased glide in very cold, dry snow.
- Graphite also helps to repel contaminants found in older snow (dirt, pollen, etc.)
- Runs best at -10°C (14°F) and warmer.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Long lasting, larger temp range than other waxes, also lasts longer on man made snow Dom cold wax or butter additions easy to apply over this base, although they last only 1/2 day, but good when weather suddenly changes
Excellent ski wax works great and last a long time!!!!!!
THE ONLY WAX THAT I KNOW OF THAT ADDS GRAPHITE BACK INTO BASES (RECONDITIONING). IT IS A A VERY GOOD ALL-WEATHER WAX AND ESPECIALLY GOOD IN VERY COLD CONDITIONS. I MELT IT IN THOROUGHLY BEFORE STORING FOR THE SUMMER. SCRAPE, BRUSH AND READY TO SKI NEXT DECEMBER.