- Use L-pads to fill the void between the Achilles tendon and ankle bone.
- They can create better security and heel hold-down.
- They are self-adhesive and can be sanded or trimmed to fit as necessary.
- Attach them to the outside of the boot liner.
- 1/8" thick firm foam.
- Sold as 2-pairs (2 rights/2 lefts) enough for a pair of boots.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These pads do a good job getting my boot tighter around my heel, and I love how inexpensive they were. I also haven't had any issues with them coming off the liner, they seem to stick pretty well.
Good and simple. Foam is not super compressable which is nice and the glue is strong enough. Good cheap solution other than buying new boots if you have fit issues
Boots: Burton Moto 2015
Although an instruction video or paper would be useful, another company does have a video on this. Basically: three finger from the sole should be right. The liner in my motos already has a sort of jbar it os easily applied on top of that. Immediately i can feel the better heel lock. I will try first with just one pad on the outside. If that isn't enough I'll add another two on the inside.
World of difference. Great product.
Works great, highly recommend!!