- Use L-pads to fill the void between the Achilles tendon and ankle bone.
- They can create better security and heel hold-down.
- They are self-adhesive and can be sanded or trimmed to fit as necessary.
- Attach them to the outside of the boot liner.
- 1/8" thick firm foam.
- Sold as 2-pairs (2 rights/2 lefts) enough for a pair of boots.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Boots: Burton Moto 2015
Although an instruction video or paper would be useful, another company does have a video on this. Basically: three finger from the sole should be right. The liner in my motos already has a sort of jbar it os easily applied on top of that. Immediately i can feel the better heel lock. I will try first with just one pad on the outside. If that isn't enough I'll add another two on the inside.
World of difference. Great product.
Works great, highly recommend!!